Infant Formula Picky Eaters 2 | 6 To 12 Months
Wash and sterelize the bottle and ustensils in boiling water for at least 10 minutes.
Boil water for 10 minutes and leave to cool to a maximum temperature of 40 °C. Check the feeding table to pour the needed quantity into the sterelized bottle.
According to the feeding table, add to the water the exact number of level measuring scoops.
Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder has completely dissolved.
Check the temperature by testing few drops in your wrist.
To ensure the health of your baby, it is important to strictly follow bottle preparation and to follow the below instructions :
- Wash thoroughly your working surface and your hands before each preparation.
- Prepare the bottle for immediate use and discard any milk leftover in the bottle.
- Use only the measuring scoop supplied.
- Before opening, store the product in a cool and dry place.
- After use, hermetically seal the box and store it in a cool and dry place within 4 weeks after opening.
- After feeding, wash the bottle and ustensils carefully.
Skimmed milk, lactose (milk), vegetable oils (palm olein, coconut, soy, sunflower), starch, fish oil (milk), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D3, E, K), choline bitartrate, myoinositol, magnesium chloride, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, sodium chloride, iron pyrophosphate, taurine, L-Carnitine, potassium hydroxide, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, antioxidants (L-ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols rich extract).
Allergens: Milk, Fish